The word "AXiA" translates from Greek to mean "value, capable, merit,
worth and worthiness".
Our philosophy of doing business is centered on these attributes.
While AXiA may be a word foreign to some, it has become meaningful to
those doing business with The AXiA Group.
- We create value for our clients by employing wisdom, knowledge,
- We work capably having the fortitude to always put the customers
best interest first.
- We continually provide the services worthy of being a 'class act'.
The AXiA Group is not interested solely in getting you the best rates,
we're interested in getting you the best coverage, for your needs, at
the best rate.
Our Customer Service Representatives pride themselves on taking the
time to go over each individual client's needs, explaining their coverage
and making the best recommendations.
Let AXiA help you make the right insurance choices.
A Customer Privacy Statement from The AXiA Group
Your privacy is important to you. And it's just as important to us. We
at The AXiA Group value the trust you place in our hands when you supply
us with your nonpublic personal information. We want you to understand
how we protect the confidentiality of that information as well as how
and why we use and disclose it. This statement explains AXiA's practices
and procedures for protecting the security of your personal information
both while you are a customer and thereafter.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your
nonpublic personal information. We limit access to your nonpublic personal
information to our employees, your insurance carrier, and others who need
to know such information to provide our products and services to you.
What Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, government agencies, other insurance companies, investigators connected with claims adjusting, and insurance support organizations as permitted or required by law.
What Personal Information We Disclose About You
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers
or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We will provide one copy of this Privacy Statement to joint policy or
contract holders. Please share this information with everyone covered
by your policy or contract. Upon your request, we will send additional
copies of this statement.
Thank you for choosing The AXiA Group.
Back to Top